Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Some of my favorite Quotes


ENGLISH MOVIES:
"Destiny is something we’ve invented because we can’t stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental" - Sleepless in Seattle
This quote is one of the most influential for me. I know its from a movie but it might be true… Tell me if I’m wrong but there’s no such thing as destiny… well maybe on the dictionary and to Danielle Steel wahehe.


"Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He’s a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It’s the goof of all time. Look but don’t touch. Touch, but don’t taste. Taste, don’t swallow. Ahaha. And while you’re jumpin’ from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He’s laughin’ His sick, fuckin’ ass off! He’s a tight-ass! He’s a SADIST! He’s an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!" - The Devil’s Advocate
Okay…Okay, here I go again. I’m not flagging about my so-called Atheist belief but if you read one of my articles (way down) you’ll understand. Here it from George Carlin for you to understand… 


"God’s a kid with an ant farm, lady. He’s not planning anything" - Constantine
Somehow you have to put it that in mind.


"I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse." - The Godfather
Powerful isn’t it?


"Love means never having to say you’re sorry" - Love Story
Cute, but not that good.


"You got me at Hello" - Jerry Maguire
This is the point that you want to forgive that asshole.


"After all, tomorrow is another day!" Gone with the Wind
Great inspirational word aren’t they?


"You have the potential of a lifetime and you are squandering it" - To Wong Foo
This line is very effective, try it!


"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do." - Pirates of the Carribean
Yes, it does.


"I see dead people" - Sixth Sense
I always use this line, but I twisted a little bit "I see dumb people" hahaha


"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." - The Godfather II
I know I heard it in the first time somewhere, but the way Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) delivers it…wooooh powerful.


"Say ‘hello’ to my little friend!" - Scarface
Another Al Pacino line… I pick this line referring to my guitar.


"Yohoo! I make you famous" - Young Guns
Hahah, catchy!


"Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room!"
-Dr. Strangelove
Use this line when someone’s arguing


"Yo! Adrian" - Rocky
Hahahah


"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make." - Dracula
I always use this when my gender-confused friend was around


"My precious." - Lord of the Rings
Don’t ask haha


TAGALOG MOVIES

SAGING LANG ANG MAY PUSO! - Apoy sa Dib dib ng Samar
This really tumbles me off hahaha


"Siguro nu’ng nagbuhos ng katalinuhan ang Diyos, nakapayong ka." - KAKABAKABA KA BA?
Be honest…lagi natin ginagamit yan


"Ginto na nga ang nasa harapan mo, basura pa ang pinulot mo!" - Sinasamba kita
Anampoocha…effective pa rin si Mayor Vi


"Sa puso nanggagaling ang pagpapatawad, wala akong puso, nagmana ako sayo." - Ikaw palang ang Minahal
Drama ng lola!


"You’re nothing but a second rate, trying hard, copy-cat"? - Bituin Walang Ningning
This one’s very cool indeed, kahit tulog kana nasa utak mo pa rin and this movie was the first one I saw when I was little, I think I was seven (do the math)


"Walang Himalaaaaaaaaaaa…" - Himala
Until now, gamit pa rin natin.


"Puwede ba’ng makausap ang asawa ko, na asawa mo, na asawa ng bayan?" - Nagalit Ang Buwan Sa Haba Ng Gabi
Ano say ni Nora dyan? hahaha


"My Brother is not a pig!" - Minsa’y Isang Gamu-Gamo
Hahahaha…it’s all I can say


"Kung san ako nakatayo, yun ang teritoryo ko" - Alyas Baby Tsina
I was wondering how they got into this?


"Wag mo ako sigawan, ginagalang ako dito" - Mistah
My husband’s famous lines hahaha