Wednesday, September 22, 2010

From My Friendster Blog Part VIII

Dated: November 22, 2006
Notes: English with a lot of bullshit!

Stress

A TV current affairs aired last night was a good thing especially the issue that they pertaining that most people have stress… ring any bells? 

I thought it was a simple sudden dissolution but I never knew it may result to illness. There’s some symptoms that knowing to be normal which I’m complaining for the past three years. The frequent headaches, Neck & back pain & muscles spasms which I thought were fatigues from overwork then the dizziness, lightheaded & nausea which whom I experienced when I was pregnant had come back. Difficulty of breathing, heartburn chest pain, palpitations & hasty panic which’s my speculation from coffee and smoking. Then the excess anxiety, worry, guilt, nervousness, increased anger, frustration, depression, frequent or wild mood swings.

The decreased appetite which really affected me and I loose weight without diet. Insomnia, difficulty concentrating, racing thoughts and feelings of loneliness or worthlessness was one factor that I succumbed these days. Little interest in appearance, punctuality occured sometimes. 

Increased frustration, irritability, edginess takened seriously when I’m at home and sometimes overreaction to petty annoyances. I’m an workaholic but it reduced work efficiency or productivity is my weakness this few months. I know it may sound so pathetic and Ironically stupid cause it pulls me down so easily and I can’t cope with everything. They told me that I need a rest but I can’t. I even want to use an anti-depressant medication eventhough it will end up as a dependant. I need help.