Wednesday, September 22, 2010

From My Friendster Blog Part VII

Dated: October 9, 2006
Warning: Tag-shit!

Ano ang gamot sa depress na tao?

Depress Case File no.1: Financial Crisis
Most people usually go with this kinda stress, yung tipong lahat ng gastos e hawak mo. Every move you make equals to a lot of damage on your wallet (in case if you still have one). One thing that you must accept that no matter what you do, you have an "IOU" on everything, nobody wants to have a bills to pay, right? Gustuhin man natin sana lahat is for free but this is a cruel world with a lot of rules. No Pain No Gain. Let me tell you something, I used to have debts and without denying it reached up to my neck and it pisses me off. I have Php20,000 over my list and I go "gaga" on that plus may mga incoming pa. Nandun na yung naubusan na lahat. I lost my job, naputulan kami ng kuryente, my client turn down my projects, nagkasakit ang anak ko… in short, all of this e kailangan ng pera. I was so devastated that day. I learned that good things comes to those who wait (nakana!!) and I said to myself, "It will never happen again". I gave myself a limitations and bounderies that I will survive after 3 months. Konting sipag, paniniwala at tulungan I overcome one of the most gruelling days of my life.

Depress Case File no.2: Family Matters
Ahh, this one are common na. Eversince you’re in your mother’s womb e may giyera na sa pamilya. Broken family may link to this subject or even the simple sibling rivalry, but the one case scenario is holding you back to what you want maybe a big problem. Marami sa atin ang dinanas ang pagre-rebelde kahit sa konting kadahilanan lang sa iba but big deal na sa tin. I have a friend, she believed na tanging pagsama sa kanyang irog ang solutions sa kanyang problema and she was 17 when it all happened. My mom died 8 years ago and I got this frustrations kasi nagkawatak-watak kami. My father felt that he was loosing himself na. He’s always drunk, we always disagree on many things. I became despressed because I’m pretending that nothing happened even my mom passed away. I was so secure that we’re always be together and nothing will ever change. It took me years to accept that, after 2 years my brother had the same fate. Now everythings back to normal, my Tatay and I e magkasangang dikit na, we have this unpredictable reunion every weekend…. Saya!

Depress Case File no.3: Cat & Dogs
Hayyy married life nga naman. Being maried is no joke. How can you tell if you have a healthy and normal living? The answer, no one knows. If you feel that your contented then maybe you can tell that. If you are a battered wife, harrassed and starve to death then you better think of a way to get out of the mess, I mean you have to realize that being human is not a slave especially when you have kids. You need to stand on your own, independent. The mentality of a woman sometimes are sardonic, they can’t handle things on their own… in short, stupidity. Men are sometime arrogant, they believe that their ego surpass everything (I’m not saying that we’re all the same). 

Depress Case File no.4: Love Struck
Finding the perfect love is an adventure, a roller coaster, heaven and sometimes hell. The depressing part of this is having to know that what is the real meaning of your relationship. If you want to settle down but your partner is way over that, then that is depressing. If you want to get into more deeper side of him, but till denies it… it is also a depressing. First things first, if you met someone, you have to know what’s the real purpose, I mean if its forever.