Wednesday, September 22, 2010

From My Friendster Blog Part I


This was dated September 26, 2006, titled "The Milenyo Storm"

Warning: It's tagalog at medyo tagilid pa ako sumulat no'n haha

I was at the jeep when I heard a mother talking to her colleague, "Walang pasok bukas, lahat ng students!"…  Maybe 5x ko narinig ang mga word na yun the whole day and I realized, "Ano ba meron bukas, piyesta opisyal ba?"… Lately I heard the news that it was typhoon Milenyo pala ang inside scoop. Medyo panic ang iba coz masyado daw malakas ang bagyo na ito. The next day morning, I decided not to go to work and spend time with my family and because the storm is coming e medyo sa bahay nalang muna ako. My client called and I have to work for a freelance job and exactly nasa bahay lang ako so it’s okay. But it was the worsed, eversince I turned on my pc siguro within 30 minutes e 2x na nawalan ng kuryente, so stop na ako. My husband and my baby decided to go to sleep nalang after breakfast kasi nga there’s nothing to do. The storm came on that afternoon. I was eager to go outside, wala kasi ako magawa e, so I put on my jacket and went outside para maki "uzi". Ayun nakatayo lang ako in the middle of the street, watching every tree and electrical wire dancing. Until a meralco post came down and the other street light smashed by the wind. The huge wall that gap between the factory and the street e gumagalaw na and I was standing underneath it. I heard the wind, the rain pined down to my face. Surely we’re lucky coz our house is full concrete pero pano kaya yung iba?
 
I remember this kind of storm way back 1995. I can’t recall the typhoon name but surely ang lakas din. My tropa and I was at school, enrolment nun ng dumating etong si bagyo. We’re stuck sa loob ng campus. Wind swirl, hard rain… naku sumigaw na nga kami "Tol magsisi ka na,katapusan na ng mundo." Wala ata dry sa katawan ko nun. Pero masaya, but the yesterday "Milenyo" maybe the worsed… e Powtah! Brownout pa rin e!


Two names responded to my post:
   PHIL October 4, 2006 at 9:36 am Edit
yeah.. i know love is like a roller coaster.. when you through with it… you wanna puke! nice story moniq.

   archaeL October 7, 2006 at 9:26 am Edit
nice blog!! ngiging fan mo n ata ako ha.. hehe.. keep it up!

OHAH!!Laki ng pagmumuka amfufu!!