Wednesday, September 22, 2010

From My Friendster Blog Part IV

Dated: September 15, 2006
Warning: Tag-ay naku!

Sometimes You're not Alone


I remember last time that I saw an unusual thing was few months ago. The apartment that we live in was big… big enough for the three of us. Cozy, enough space for my kid na laging naglalaro, dagdag pa dun na pwede kami mag-band praktis dahil kasya kami lahat, doggie-lab Ginger can also hop!! ha ha ha. But when everythings seems to be quiet, all is resting na, I will butt-in na!.. That’s the only time that I can do my work… my freelance work. 10pm, my husband and my chikiting were still around… 12mn husband ko nalang but after that 1am I was all alone na. It doesn’t bother me kung mag-isa lang ako, I like that kasi I can focus on my work. My PC was placed under the stares, meaning, my little office was in a safer place ha ha ha. Then the stares was between the kitchen and the sala, so connected sila…walang harang.  It was 2am na, I was still awake… my left shoulder was aching and my lower back began to cramp. Exhausted. My ring finger at yung small finger ko sa right hand e medyo stiff na, so I decided to take a few minute break and pop a smoke while drinking the so-called energy drink of mine. I lean towards the window when I saw a figure that pass through the kitchen and heading to the Bathroom. I thought it was my "hipag" (cause they also sleep upstairs that night) so balewala sa kin. When natapos na ako sa routine smoking, e medyo "I must go to the bathroom" na ako, but it seems that my sis-in-law  has no plans of going out of that bathroom. So I decided to call her out, "Mean!, matagal ka pa ba?"… as in nyeee!!! walang sumagot, and the lights sa banyo was off. I keep thingking na "Anak ng teteng… sino yung dumaan?"
That night, hindi ako bothered cause the only thing that’s on my mind was my work and I have to finish it before 10am. And maybe sobra lang stress and wala pa akong enough sleep that’s why I had this hallucinations. I packed things up at 5am and have this slumber at 6am. Almost 3hrs of sleep and I head towards my clients office that morning. It never occured to me the figure that I saw that night. I remember on that same apartment that we used to live in e may nangyari na almost the same. I was there and maybe I’m the only witness. My husband and I used to be best friends(until now)before we get close as a married couple. One night we got so exhausted sa kwentuhan at tawanan I told him that I’m going to sleep at the sofa while he was waiting  for the other kumpare of ours. Hindi ko na talaga namalayan na talagang nakatulog na ako. I woke up at exactly 3am, It was dark, and my husband-to-be named Rommel was lying on the other side of the of the folding bed, facing his left side, and one guy sitting on front of Rommel, it looks like their talking. I can’t recall who’s the guy but I remember that he was waiting for Bobby, our kumpare. Nagtakala lang ako, Booby used to make asar kapag nakikita ako, but hindi niya ako pinansin that time. Maybe serious sila sa pinag uusapan nila. Then I go back to sleep.
I woke up at 9:30am, Rommel was already awake, I ask him, "anong oras umuwi si Bobby?" He was surpprised, "hindi naman pumunta si Bobby ah". The way he looked at me makes me feel that I’m making a story, "Ahhh baka I having a dream lang…" I never told him what I saw, dahil kahit ako e ayoko maniwala. On the next night, same thing happened but the difference is that I heard voices. I was half asleep, Rommel was practically having his dream. It was dark, I cover my eyes with a damp towel cause my eyes feel a little bit sore. I can still see through with the towel, then suddenly, I heard a voice, approaching on our bed. Two girls, talking to each otther. I was a little bit shocked and damn scared "Lintek! hindi na normal toh!" I heard the other girl said, "’wag mo na silang gisingin, tulog na sila"… as if naisip nila yun. Then they disappeard. I feel like I was pinned down to the bed. I want to wake up my luviduvs pero I think it will worsen the situation… Hey! sino bang hindi takot sa multo?!!
After few years, we got married and have a baby girl. My daughter Jy2 was 9 months old when she started to have this disturbance in our room, she was pointing on some corner of our bedroom, I wonder what it is because there’s no such thing in there… only drawers. Dati kasi she can sleep alone sa room namin, but after that insident e ayaw na nya, she keeps on pointing on that direction pa rin. Maybe she was just imagining something pa… I hope. After that event, hindi na kami masyado stay sa bedroom. Pinatutulog ko muna sa sala then kapag antok na talaga then lilipat kami ng kwarto.
The image that I mentioned earlier appeard almost every week. Lalo na kapag I’m working with my freelance job. The same thing over and over. Hangang sa nasanay ako. One time, my husband left earlier that evening dahil may tugtog sila, so I’m expecting na dawn na siya uuwi. I was working pa rin on my PC and my daughter was fast asleep at her crib. Too early pa, it was 9pm palang on that sunday night. But in that 2 consecutive days without a complete rest na trabaho e medyo napagod na ako. My eyes began to shut, my hands were numb and my shoulder ached. All the lights were open, even the TV, I fall asleep on my PC chair. Siguro 30 minutes past na… and somebody pull my hair…"ARAY!!"… I freaked out…"Pu+@!!!"… surely nagising ako and I was in rampage dahil sinong hindi magagalit sa ganon… But realized that nobody’s home except me and my daughter, I was still drowsed on that moment but I wont forget an image of a woman going towards my baby’s crib…."Ahhhh…ibang usapan na yan!!!" I rushed to my daughter while shouting, "Ala kang malaman gawin anoh?!". I was scared for my daughter kasi kahit na guni-guni lang yun(or I thought it was)that’s a big deal! From that moment on, I began to spill it out, sinabi ko na sa husband ko and also sa mga in-laws ko. My sis-in-law said that she saw it too but maybe baka hindi daw totoo. My kumpareng Fernan told me that kausapin ko daw… "WHAT!!! ARE YOU INSANE?!"… maybe daw it was a lost spirit wants to communicate… "Alright, she wants to communicate…anak ng!! nananakit na e!"
And one more thing, kapag nagpapakita siya sa kin, may negative vibes siyang dala… as in minamalas ako kapag lumilitaw siya. I was furiously mad!! Everytime na ginagawa niya lumitaw sa aking kitchen e binabale wala ko na…"O nandyan ka nanaman!!" After few days, hindi na siya nagpakita…inabot na ng weeks, until months. After 3 months, medyo subside na. We live normally. One night, I was at the kitchen holding plates and it was 11:30pm, when I turn around towards the table… biglang lumitaw ang loka!! muntik ko pang mabitawan yung hawak ko, akala mo movie!…."Bwiset!!!" Tumalikod ulit ako while saying, "Anu ba talaga kelangan mo?!" Hindi naman siguro masama if I prayed for her, and I did. But that was not the last time na maging ganun siya. She even appeared at the office at the back door, in the hallway, the window. I was thinking na pareho lang ang nakikita ko, but the image that I saw sa office was different… mas young, like 12 years old and another older lady 2x’s my age. I think, mag-ina sila. It’s like a blur image. Few lang kami sa office e, I was the only gfx artist here kaya mag isa lang ako. Ngayon marami na kami kaya medyo nawala na sila, or maybe hindi ko napapansin. Yung nsa apartment naman, I don’t know if she’s gone kasi we left that house na. Someone told me that I have a "third eye"… and kelangan ko daw i-enhance yun…IN YOUR DREAMS!! no way!! coincidence lang ang mga nangyari, If I had this gift e di sana nakausap ko na nanay at kuya ko. I believe we’re not alone, spirits maybe come and go, the crossover thing, the apparition, BABAE SA BALATE DRIVE (huh! san galing yun), white lady. Oh yes… this was the good part, WHITE LADY… nagkausohan yan, way back when I was in Highschool… mga miyembro day ng PINK FEDERATION yan, kpag nilapitan mo, especially kung boys nakow… pera yan ha ha ha. But my story e medyo serious. I was in highschool while my sister was a nursing stud. Graduating na siya so she usually go home late… (late na yung 10pm). Ang tatay ko strict, nagagalit kapag umuwi kami ng gabi… ‘coz 8pm e parang 12mn na sa kanya, so balik tayo… One night, 9:30pm, wala pa si kapatid. My father told me to make sundo… as in WOW! hanef I’m the youngest, HALER!!and I’m watching TV…namannnn!!! Nag-insist si Nanay na sunduin daw, so walang magawa si bunso kung di sumunod. Sumama nanay ko, we decided to walk, medyo malayo sa labasan. Sa subdivision kami nakatira, that time e hindi pa siya gano develop kaya yung road e espalto palang, the street light were dim kaya medyo madilim, but walang masamang nilalang na pagala-gala… safe pa nun kahit maglakad ka. Then siguro few meters away lang, I saw 2 images wearing white and I said, "Ayan na pala sila e!"… like I said, my sister was a graduating stud of nursing, so her uniform is all white. I said 2 images right? her boyfriend(who’s my bayaw right now)was also a nursing stud… logically, sila yung nakita ko na naglalakad. "Salubungin natin" sabi ng Nanay ko… Siyempre, naimbyerna ako, "Ay sus, ayan na… malapit na sila, hintayin na lang dito!"… Suddenly, I feel a little bit strange, hindi ko na inalis ang tingin ko sa dalawa, at ang bagal nilang maglakad, as if parang feel nila ang moonlight. From that distance, hindi pwedeng hindi nila kami makita, so if they really saw us… hindi sila magiging ganun, magmamadali yan… Lintek! andyan Nanay ko eh. It bothers me that they’re too slow and the image was not that really maliwanag, blur lang. Until, may parating na tricycle, the headlight pass through their body, there’s no shadows… It freaks me out na nung yung mismong tricycle e dinaanan yung way nila, meaning… if there’s any people around on that particular road e siguro naman makikita ng driver yun. Eto pa ang isa, when the trike pass through, nawala yung 2 images… It gives me goosebumps!! I want shout, but my mom was there, hindi ako kumibo. Baka himatayin at mayari pa ako. After that moment, I look at my mom and she said, "Nakita mo yun?"… I smiled at her nalang… "Nyee, mali tayo, hindi papala si Ate yun." If I was the only one na nakakita, hindi ako maniniwala, but my Nanay which is napaka-skeptical sa lahat ng bagay, witnessed that. Second time that I experienced the WHITE THING insident when I was active na in Music and I was 24. Surely, I always going home late… like 2-3am. But the night that I saw the "THING" was only an ordinary night for me, I was with my bestfriends house, nakatambay. We usually "gising-sa-gabi" thing, and we have a conversation, nakowww!! aabutin ng umaga, and I’ll always did. But that moment hindi ako natulog sa kanila, I decided to go home, "Nek! Baliw ka, alas-2:00 na!"… Hindi ko inintindi yun, and besides broken hearted ako kaya medyo "emote" ang lola mo ha ha ha. I headed home, walking. It was too quiet, nakakabingi. I only hear my slippers glide the pavement. Kinabahan ako…"Powtah!! bakit ba ako naglakad? may na-hold-up na pala dito!"… wish ko lang on that moment was to see anyone, kahit sino or kahit nag iinuman. I was relief… it answered my prayer. I saw a teenage boy(looks like…)sitting on the block of a closed store wearing a white shirt. But he was in a place  na it was too dark to make tambay… mukang malamok pa. When I’m getting near to him na, I think the distance was only 6ft from me to him. I stared at him, pero sa tingin ko shy. But when I look closer, the boy began to disappear, slowly, yung parang kinakain siya ng dilim. "Innnyaaakuuupoooo!!"… Like before, I intended that nothing happen, but my feet began to hop a bigger step, quicker than before. I closed my eyes, and I don’t want to open it na. I don’t want to look both sides of my shoulder e baka bumulaga yung muka niya. When I feel na malayo na ako sa pwesto where I witness the weirdest night of my life, tumakbo na ako. From that moment, kahit 6pm palang ng gabi, sumasakay na ako ng trike… Lintek na yan!!


1 Comment:
   -neng- September 17, 2006 at 2:44 am Edit
Ur kompareng fernan i thing he is right in my opinion. You talk and pray for them coz they need prayers to rest in peace… maybe something happened to them… then pagfriends na kayo hingi ka ng number ng lotto joke!!! i like to read your bulletin, it nice and catching…