Friday, September 17, 2010

Chronicles of a Vampire


Title: Vincent the Damned
Author: Unanimo
Language: English
Series: Chronicles of a Vampire
Genres: Drama, Suspense
Warning: Some language and descriptive elements are not suited for minors
Status: On going


Prologue:
Those who survived from the plagues of death thought they are blessed. They never realized it was more painful than living than those who already dead.
But I am not dead. Nor with the living either.
I lived. I died. Then I lived again. They gave me a second chance. They gave me air to my lungs, ears to hear, and eyes for me to see. Use it, they said. Use it wisely. But I never knew what they gave to me will come the death of my soul.
My creator left me unheeded, vaguely aimless. He was taken away by the sun and scattered while the moon was still ripe. He left me without hope, bearing me the marked of a damn soul. He never gave me the last thing he promised.
He left me with thirst and took the beat of my heart.
I searched. I hide, for there's no one could understand what I am.
Thee name is Vincent. And I am the Dammed.


Next
Introduction