Wednesday, September 22, 2010

From My Friendster Blog Part III

Dated: September 25, 2006
Warning: Tag-lish (yet again)

Love is Retarded II


"Love is like war: Easy to begin but hard to end". Can you really believe this? Love is like a bible, its too abstruse to understand the real thing. Like a religion, iba-iba ng paniniwala. Love is everything it’s cracked up to be. That’s why people are so cynical about it…It really is worth fighting for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don’t risk everything, you risk even more… Oh yeah right!! What if I told you that the word love for me is like a hand, a part of you that never disappear, a part of you which is a common and habitual. You can’t live without it… even if it is a platonic.
I have a friend which suffers from love struck. The real problem is, she doesn’t really know if that is love. She always telling me that she met a guy, a typical male so many times and same thing over and over again, except for last night. She narrated the story like a jubilant little kid. Always with a smile. Constantly admitted flying high. But then there’s this question that she ask about it, "Why everything seems to be complicated?"… That’s what you call love dude!! Others may say it is a sacrifice and I agree because when you fall in love you have to be more compasionate or comprehensive about other things. You love because you want to express it and nothing more not na kelangan may kapalit… naive yun. Everything here has a purpose, even if he never calls you on the phone unlike before na akala mo may attendance lagi, yung hindi niya pagtawag sayo e may reason din. Go with the flow, no one can tell who will be your soul mate, it just happen lang. If you believe in destiny then we’re both crazy hahaha. I do to believe that, even for the re-encarnation, it may sound pathetic but ang sarap lang isipin. Before, Love is a myth to me, It never exist, when I thought I have it all , it turned out to be a mistake again. The  bound of trust and immortality still nowhere to be found. Few more times that I almost gave up believing that I must knew the one and it occured to me, they’ re all the same, I become one again, without any equal. I’ve done most unconceivable way, and I must learn to let go and I did. To be in love doesn’t mean that you must take him or her forever just to be a partner to grow old with. Love is like a mission, I don’t know how but it can be like that. There are times that two people must fall apart because of the inconceivable reasons for them to be together eventhough they do love each other. Always assume that the most important thing that you have is the one you’re having right now because you can’t predict the future, you can’t anticipate your maƱana and you can’t have your own tomorrow. Not that I’m saying that you can be liberal but maybe in some other ways but you have to go with the flow. Constantly nothing more to believe that you too can be contented.