Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Day One

Abnoi's Blog dated (stated above)

Wheeeww!! Finally the typhoon e lumayas na. I live at Malabon City, well actually borderline na ng Malabon and Navotas kaya magulo ha ha ha. When you said na "Batang Kalookan"...astig, while "Batang QC"...wow gimik!! e kpag sinabi mo na... "sa Malabon po ako nakatira", pusta ko ang itatanong sayo, "e di marunong kang lumangoy?"
WHAAAAAA!!

Actually I grew up in Valenzuela...lihitomo kaya I dunno anything about baha(flood), my first day in Malabon was when my classmate invited to their home to pick up some of the canvass(for paitings)that we need for the Outdoor painting. I noticed that every house that I passed by hav a second floor and the first floor door knob e kapantay na ng tuhod ko..."Uso ba yan d2?"... I may look stupid on that question ha ha ha.

After years, tambay na ako ng Malabon, ayun!!! kneelevel flood e hindi pa sila natataranta while at Valenzuela(Karuhatan BTW) umabot lang ng bukong-bukong nagtatampisaw na. Tragic part na nakatira na aq sa Atlantic, our house that I rent was flooded yesterday, and I have a week vacation just because of that!!(grrr)and if your asking for a taxi, ay naku kpag cnabi mo the magic word..."Ay hindi ako biyahe dyan"

Yesterday, I got out from work at 6:30pm and I came home 2 hrs after that. Don't ask why...because naglakad ako...it was a bad day for me, I was walking at Letre and Im heading at C4, while walking in the middle of park-like island, a man (on front of me) e laging lumilingon, he's holding a celfone with an umbrella matching bota. I dont understand why he acted that way...I realized what I was wearing that night. A jacket with a hood and a cap drenched in rain with matching yosi (malamig e)...sus! napagkamalan pa ata ako holdaper. Kaya pala paranoid sya na he thought I was following him...naman!! Then I walked through a below knee water in the middle of the highway (inis!)I have bruises on my feet because of my slipper(aray!)and some freaking sand was fu@#*!! itchy. I hold my self to take a rest and look for a lugaw, there's nowhere to be found,even for a penoy... then I saw a jeepney "hurray!!!" it was loaded na and isa na lang ang kulang...and that's me. I was wet dahil naglakad ako, and I squeezed myself in the middle of an old lady and a typical middle age like me. Suddenly a lady beside me said "miss ano ba, ung pants mo basa, nababasa ako!"...WHAAAT!!!! Buti nalang malawak pa utak ko, kung hindi sisikuhin ko talaga e. Where can you find na tuyong tao on that time..."Bat nde ka mag Taxi!!". She wears a heavy make up(oh yeah umuulan), with a white blouse, blue skirt with a blazer... like a saleslady...aapakan ko na sana yung paa e, natawa na lang ako when I realized na baka susuotin pa nya yung uniform nya the next day. Stupidity!! I was basa, gutom, pagod, masakit ang paa...then may magrereklamo pa...sus!