Thursday, October 28, 2010

SELLING MY DRAMA


Some of my stories are 'on hold'--suffering writers block. But don't worry, whatever happens I going to finish it. Just need time. Or maybe I have to bang my head a couple of times (wink wink). 

On the other hand...

I am making, or should I say trying, to work out some plot for my 'another' five stories, and kids--like the rest of my fiction--this is not for minors (sorry). It's an adult theme and gloomy, mystery and etc...or whatever.

Up coming:
- Sakura (stories around WWII)

- Trinity (Its about homosexuality, hineous crime and betrayal)

- The Coming (ah...don't know yet, but its all related to cult...or something like that)

- Legend of the Wolf (an assassin's story)

- Metro Tale (Ok, this is about the life--night life, or mostly hidden stories around the metro--Manila!)

So I guess that should be it. Prologue will be posted soon.
Au revoir! (god, I love french)



********
There are things human will never learn: that is DROP the ego shit!