Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hidden


I thought that my life was complete,
Until one of you came.
It was long time ago,
I waited so long for you to come,
And I was so young back then,
Imagining what has begun
And hoping never come to an end.
But one day came,
It was my scariest moment.
You left me alone, with no reason.
I was devastated,
Incomplete in some ways.
I suffered, as long as you can imagine.
I was young, but my heart grows old.
I cried, like a river,
Begging you to come back.
And no one replied.

Few years passed by,
Finally, I let go the mem'ries.
I was in myself again,
I put back what's left of me
And set myself free.
Another one came,
Finally, my prayers had been answered.
Yes, we've been together,
I thought it was happily ever after
But I was wrong,
Few changes had been made,
Mistakenly in love
Nothing more to hate.
I unleashed my creations,
I created a monster out of a man.

I accept the fact that I was a loner,
I can't find what I was looking for.
I give myself another chance,
I let my life flow to the fullest
And set aside what was done,
It was inconceivable.
I've got to let go.
He came, it was a surprised,
He's all I've got
To see what this world Am I living.
But it was I who made the biggest mistake.
He suffered more pain than me,
Until, I made a choice.

I look back to what I've done.
People seems to like it,
So am I.
I was at rest, hibernating.
I focused to one thing...Myself.
I'm back...well...again,
I feel free, I can't hold back everything,
The one must let go, I give up.
Like I said, "Let them be"
If someone will come...he will come.
Well, I don't have to pray,
It is enough for me to answer what I wish for.

I met another one,
He seems different,
He let me fight to what I believe in,
and escape the hazardous urban life.
The pain of the past freezes in front of me.
"You don't have to thaw it"...
How wonderful it would be, if he's the one...
The one that will save me.
But then again... The sword that my prince owned
Was the one who killed me.
Those where the days of my fairytale ends...
The prince mounted his horse and run away.
I said to myself that's it, I had to stop,
I can't bare myself anymore...
I'm so tired and helpless,
I can't even move...
I can't even speak...
I can't even close my eyes and cry...

Dated April 6, 2005