Saturday, July 31, 2010

O...eto pa isa

I'm sitting here, wondering if you're thinking of me,
Wondering if you ever dream of me,
Wanting to be with you,
To feel you, to hear you,
To be with you when you need me,
To show you my love,
Letting you know owe my thoughts
And my heart.
Wanting to show you my love,
Thinking about how I love you
And how you mean so much to me,
Wishing I'd be next to you.

As time passes by and the dark of the night
Shows no sign of light,
I pause for a while to think about the future.
How much I want to be with you every second.
I look at the moon and your have come alive
Tears fall from my eye.
A tear of happiness.
And then...a smile appeared onto my face.

How something so small, so simple, sprung a word
Full of happiness...
A word only true lovers can feel.
Love, that's the word.
Only people who's in love, like us,
Knows that true meaning.

We know how Love feels and what it truly means
Deep in our hearts, we see through each others eyes.

I want you to know, these are words that
come straight from my heart .


Dated August 30, 2005