Saturday, March 10, 2012

Yehey!!


I said from my previous post that I’m suffering writer’s block and my attention span is shorter than my hair. I want to finish my ff, I really do, and it’s been weeks since this dilemma of mine keeps on poking, banging my head. I searched the entire net to find a cure – none of it works (I think). But guess what, yesterday I had found a remedy (Yehey!)

I was with my boss, talking to a client, when this idea of mine pops in my head. In the middle of our meeting, while yours truly presenting her designs, one colleague of mine was rolling a piece of paper, and I thought he was bored or something, but when I asked him later that day what was that for he said, “to draw numbers – so that next time we’re not going to point fingers who’s who will represent the project”.

Er?

Shocks! Why didn’t I think about that before!

So yeah, after shaking him as my gesture of thanks (literally – by the shoulder) for his simple idea, I grabbed my keys and went straight home. I cut twenty pieces of small paper and wrote in them each of my works, and shove it in a bowl, shaking it for few seconds then draw one roll and... there it is – the FF that I’m going to finish next.

Also, I found out too that my prob is not writer's block. I just couldn't decide which one's which XD